Tuesday 29 May 2012

Mojo Monday 243

Mojo Monday 243

Round or Square

Now to my last post of the day
I made this card for Mojo Monday 243 ( Round or square challenge )
Lol i know i'm real square and boring as i went with square lmao
But i loved this, Sketch and my end result i just <3 
I think i may frame this card i just love it so much!

Here is the sketch
From Mojo Monday 243 




Here is my take on the sketch!



And This is what i used!
Papers are Paris & Co From six by six
Brown base card
Blue card for matting 
A beautiful stamp from, Magnolia
Promarkers
Paper flowers
Two hearts from my stash


Well that's my card 
Thank you for a really great sketch!

3 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous, so pretty...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa and thank you for the lovely words. I had real fun using this sketch, Im so glad I came across you're blog, thank you for a great sketch! See you on Monday lol (^_^)

      Delete
  2. WOW This is Gorgeous So beautiful....
    Plastic Cards

    ReplyDelete