Sunday 1 July 2012

Apron made with my old denim jeans!

Hi and good evening
Just coming on to show you all this, apron i made!

i came across this great blog thanks to, Pinterest =)
The country Farm home
I made this Apron, Using the Shabby chic apron & Denim jeans

It's such a great tut, i will be using it again, Once i have more material, As im a newbie at anything sewing lol well here is me go on this great tut!




I just love this idea, Thank you so much for sharing with us this great tutorial!

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your first sewing project! Glad the tutorial helped! And, thank you so much for the link back to my blog. I'll be interested to see your next project!
    Hugs
    Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting such article. It's great to see such eye opening post.There are still many things to learn and more surprises to come.Urban Styles

    ReplyDelete